GKWhites are pleased to present to the market this four-bedroom property spaced over three floors on Islingword Street located in the popular Hanover area. The accommodation comprises o..
Be Prepared for Unexpected Questions about Your Brighton and Hove Home
In this two-minute read, we look at useful information which you might want to share with your agent to satisfy..
Six Ways Brighton and Hove Landlords Can Keep Tenants Happy
In this two-minute read, we look at how landlords can foster a good ..
Tips for Brighton and Hove Sellers Looking for an Agent They Can Trust
In this three-minute read, we list four things Brighton and Hove sellers should look for..
In this two-minute read we look at ten steps you can take to soothe pets through the anxiety-inducing fireworks season. Halloween has been and gone and next up on the calendar is Bonfire Night. Some people enjoy it. Others endure it. One thing is for sure, and that's with all the loud bangs, strange sounds, and unexpected flashes it's a testing time, to put it mildly, for our pets. At GK Whites we love people, properties, and pets and that's why we've collated these six tips for animal lovers in Brighton and Hove. Check out these ten tips on keeping animal calm from the RSPCA:
- Give them a walk during daylight hours to avoid times when fireworks are likely to be set off.
- Close windows and curtains to stifle the sound of fireworks.
- Put on the TV or radio to mask the firework sounds.
- Create a quiet 'safe' space where your dog can feel in control.
- Make some hiding places around your home where they can retreat to.
- Give them a little extra TLC (tender loving care, that one's from us).
- Just like you would do for dogs provide hiding places in your home.
- Get them inside. Cats can become more stressed if they're outside during fireworks.
- Partly cover outside cages and pens with blankets to create an area which is quieter and hidden but make space for the animals to look out and see where they are.
- Ensure there's bedding small animals can burrow in as it helps them feel safer.
Some simple, soothing ways to keep your pets calm this firework season in Brighton and HoveSome simple, soothing ways to keep your pets calm this firework season in Brighton and Hove
I'm a landlord with GK Whites; a retired engineer looking for a place to put my savings and provide an income. As an ex-student myself (many years ago) I understand this business from the point of view of both landlord and student, so I looked for an agent who would provide a good letting service to my tennants and who could deal with any problems that arose in the day-to-day running of the property as efficiently and quickly as possible. Whites give me exactly what I need. I'd recommend them to anyone in a similar situation.
G K White's have proven to be a very reliable, transparent and efficient estate agent. Very fast responses to emails and their team have been really helpful with finding a great student house. They're really friendly and have made the process of moving much less stressful than expected. Would definitely recommend to other students or anyone else!
GK White managed my portfolio and then oversaw the sale of them last year. Always professional, easy to contact and a pleasure to work with. If I get back into the rental sector, I will definitely be back
GK White's has been an excellent letting agency throughout the past year. From maintenance to communication, everything was handled both professionally and promptly, while ensuring fantastic overall customer experience. Thank you for providing such a great service.